Friday, January 8, 2010

Imaging USA in Nashville


I'm off to Imaging USA, the annual conference for the Professional Photographers of America, this weekend. It's exciting to have the opportunity to be surrounded by all those talented people. I hope to learn a lot and really get myself motivated to make 2010 the best year ever! My new mantra is "If it's going to be, it's up to me; I will make it happen".


I finished reading "Three Feet From Gold" by Sharon L. Lechter and Greg S. Reid last night. What a great book! It made me realize that while I have the courage to start new projects, goals, etc., I don't always have the courage to see them through to completion. Definitely something to work on in 2010. A good example is my website and blog. This is my first post since last June, and granted, there has been a lot going on with moving to Orlando; but how hard is it to sit down and update this blog at least weekly? I'm not sure if I'll have access to a computer while I'm at the conference, but look forward to me posting when I return from Nashville on Jan. 13th.


I've updated my website to include some fine art photography photos. I'm still trying to figure out the website host's templates and how things are displayed on my website, but please take a look: spruittphotography.com. Click under Galleries tab and on "Sample" event.

No comments:

Post a Comment